Monday, January 10, 2011

And so it begins....

Hello Everyone!

So I began my journey yesterday and traveled to Seattle (on my birthday) a couple days before I head out of the country. I am all packed and am hanging out until tomorrow when my flight leaves at 8:45 am out of SeaTac Airport. I fly from Seattle to Philadelphia to Rome to Torino. I will arrive in Torino at 11:15 am on Wednesday, January 12th. I am so excited for this experience! It will be such an adventure. I hope you all follow this blog as this is where I will be posting info about what I have been up to and TONS of pictures. Until next time....CIAO CIAO!

3 comments:

  1. My posts aren't working, what the heck. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Don't miss your flight, go Ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why aren't they working? This is weird. I DONT KNOW HOW TO BLOG....

    ReplyDelete